Two Week Tourist Visa to Iran Upon Arrival at the airport (VOA)
Nationals of some countries holding ordinary passports and wishing to visit Iran mainland, can obtain a Two-week Tourist Visa (15 Days)upon arrival at the following airports, Fill out the visa Application form and get a Pre Approval code and after that we will also send you a letter to board without having the visa in your passport. :
- Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport
- Mashad Airport
- Shiraz Airport
- Tabriz Airport
- Isfahan Airport
The Service Charge for Arrival Visa is 50 Euro .
Citizens of the following countries can, under certain circumstances, get a visa on arrival at the airport,
Albania , Armenia , Austria , Azerbaijan , Bahrain , Belarus , Belgium , Bosnia Herzegovina , Brazil , Brunei , Bulgaria , China (People’s Republic) , Colombia , Croatia , Cuba , Cyprus , Denmark , Finland , France , Georgia , Germany , Greece , Hungary , India , Indonesia , Italy , Japan , Kazakhstan , Kuwait , Kyrgyzstan , Lebanon , Luxembourg , Malaysia , Mexico , Mongolia , Netherlands , New Zealand , North Korea , Norway , Oman , Palestine , Peru , Philippines , Poland , Portugal , Qatar , Romania , Russian Federation , Saudi Arabia (KSA) , Singapore , Slovak (Rep.) , Slovenia , South Korea , Spain , Sweden , Switzerland , Syria , Tajikistan , Thailand , Turkmenistan , Ukraine , United Arab Emirates , Uzbekistan , Venezuela , Vietnam , Yugoslavia.
Please note that citizens of the UK , US , Afghanistan, cannot get a visa at the airport.
Please note that Foreign Affair strongly recommends that visitors obtain an approval BEFORE they Board.
- Airport Visa is issued with the following conditions and requirements:
- Tourist/Pilgrimage Visa applicants have no permission to work or study during their stay in Iran.
- The applicants are required to have a confirmed return ticket and a valid passport with at least 6 months validity .
- The applicants are required to submit the following proofs at the airport:
- Address and contact number of the place in which they want to stay in Iran
- Invitation Letter
- Hotel booking confirmation for duration of their stay in Iran
- This type of visa is only for tourist purposes and the followings are not entitled to this visa facilitation.
- Journalists and reporters on mission.
- Holders of Diplomatic/Service passports
- Applicants whose applications for Iran Visa have been rejected before.